- Experienced broadcaster and entertainer on various venues
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Strong leadership acumen and people skills
- Versatile voice over ability, both live and recorded
- Committed to professionalism and excellence
- Party Plus: Music / DJ service 1990-present
Host corporate functions, weddings and private parties
Involved in entire planning and hosting phase
- DJ and Entertainer at various high-end clubs in Houston & Las Vegas
Treasures, Sam's Boat, Tingles, Surprise, etc.
Director, Music Programming / Entertainment Coordinator
Responsible for outstanding liquor sales for various clubs including,
RJ Prescott's (Marriot, Int), Winston's, Bobby McGee's USA (CA TX AZ)
- AD Vision - English voiceovers for Japanese cartoons & movies
Various Nighclub spots on Houston radio.
Radio / Television
- KSEV Houston, TX Talk Show Host - 'After Midnight with Randy Fox' (talk)
KKEG Fayetteville, AR Program Director & Music Show Host (rock)
KISR Fort Smith, AR Morning Show Host (58% total audience)
OK Cable Oklahoma, Cable TV Dance Party
- Sound Purveyors: Entertainment consultant 1980-1988
Coordinate functions with Hilton, Marriot, Winston's, etc.
- Remax, Houston
Real Estate Salesman (9th highest agent in Texas)
Production One | Production Two
"Randy Fox added a dimension to Houston radio that got the competition scrambling... Randy's approach produced a response from callers that not only impressed us at AM 700, but received favorable mentions at least once a week from the Houston Post!" - Nick Roman former GM KSEV Houston
" I hired [Randy] to help me put on a new station in Fayetteville... After only two months, he brought us to number one in the market." Fred H. Baker, President Megamedia, Inc Fayetteville
[Randy] works long hours without complaining; he has done everything I have asked him to do. He has an outstanding voice, good pacing in his programming and that certain mystique that is necessary for ratings."
- Jim Smith, Owner KVIN Vinita, OK
Phone - 702-501-5075
Email - Randyfox725@aol.com
© Robert Randall Ketcher